These allergy friendly cookies are so easy and nutrient-rich too!!
Healthy Banana Cookies
Prep:15 minsCook:20 minsAdditional:15 minsTotal:50 minsServings:36Yield:3 dozenNutrition Info
Decrease Serving36Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 36 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO SHOPPING LIST
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, dates, oil, and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Step 3Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
I Made It Print
Per Serving: 56 calories; protein 0.8g; carbohydrates 8.4g; fat 2.4g; sodium 0.5mg. Full Nutrition