Sugar Spice provided this delicious looking donut recipe! See the recipe
Eggless, No Yeast Donuts!
- ½ cup – Milk
- 1 tsp – White Vinegar
- 1 ½ cup – All purpose flour + some for dusting the counter
- ¼ cup – Powdered sugar
- ½ tsp – Baking powder
- ¼ tsp – Baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ cup – Melted butter (we used vegan butter)
- 1 tbsp – Yogurt
- Oil for frying
- In a small bowl mix in milk and vinegar and let it stand for 5 to 10 minutes
- In a separate large bowl, mix in all the dry ingredients
- To this, add the milk + vinegar mixture, butter and yogurt
- Mix everything till the dough gets the consistency shown in the video below.
- Let it rest for 40 minutes
- Dust a clean counter/table with flour
- Divide the dough in half and roll the dough to 1/2 inch thickness
- Use two different sized lids for cutting the outer and inner circle of the dough. Using a cookie cutter/ donut-cutter would be the best
- Heat oil in a pot up to 185 C. Keep caution when handling hot oil.
- Fry the dough until the donuts are golden brown and flip once in between. Ideally the frying would take around 2 to 3 minutes for each donut
- Keep them on a wire rack to cool to room temperature before adding glaze
- Glaze the donuts with melted white, dark or milk chocolate and throw on some toppings as well
Are you drooling yet ? Check out our other recipes on our Home page and also follow us on Instagram and Facebook !
If you try out our recipe, let us know how it turns out! You can tag us @sugarspice.2020 on Instagram.
Leave A Comment