Looks delicious and is free from major allergens! Thanks to Food Free from
ALL Top 8 Allergens for sharing this allergy safe recipe.
Nicole Brown · · Baked Nachos! The best toasted, flavorful nachos I have ever had! TOP 8 Free… Can be made corn and legume free with subs.
These nachos are top 8 free and can be made legume and corn free depending on the toppings you choose to use! But as always, please double check ingredients of things you buy to make sure it’s safe for your family. Super easy, my family loves this as a quick dinner. Serves 6-8 people. Takes about 20 mins in total.
- 2 large bags (about 24 oz total) siete nacho chips, OR any gluten free corn chips
- 2 pounds ground beef, OR chicken
- 2 batches homemade taco seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- Daiya cheddar cheese, OR homemade oat cheese (recipe is corn and legume free)
- 10-15 baby tomatoes, sliced into thirds
- Siete refried beans (leave out, if legume free)
- Optional toppings to be baked: 1 diced avocado, jalapeños, olives, OR canned corn
- Other optional toppings for after it has baked: salsa of choice, and/or vegan sour cream. *See notes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a lightly oiled pan, sauté onions and beef, till lightly browned.
- In two lightly oiled baking sheets, layer chips, then some cheese, beef and onion, tomatoes, & refried beans. You can add on any additional toppings from #7 in the ingredients list, now. You can top everything with cheese again, if desired.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or till cheese is melted and things are slightly crisp.
- Serve with desired toppings, such as avocado, salsa, or vegan sour cream.
*The salsa and sour cream I have linked to are both corn and legume free.