This recipe from TasteofHome is quick to prepare and out of
the oven in just 20 minutes! Replacing the egg with apple sauce
makes it allergy friendly!!
- Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. +cooling
- Makes1 dozen
Basic Banana Muffins Ingredients
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.