Cut – Out cookies that are allergy friendly and fun, courtesy of Safely
Delish. These cookies are egg-free and have no peanuts or nuts.
These deliciously soft Egg Free Cut Out Cookies are buttery and delicious, and hold their shape well for decorating! Add sprinkles or frosting to fit your next event or party, or leave them simply coated in sugar or sprinkles. These cut out cookies require no eggs, and are peanut free and tree nut free. Servings : 15 cookies Author: Safely Delish Ingredients
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened slightly
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (not baking soda)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar for coating
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream together butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and stir until combined. Cover and chill dough in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- On parchment paper, roll out dough to 1/4-1/3” thickness. (If dough warms up too much during this process, refrigerate rolled dough an additional 10-20 minutes before cutting shapes.)
- Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Press one side in sugar or sprinkles, if desired. Re-roll any remaining dough for additional cutouts.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes (time will also vary depending on cookie shape, size, and thickness). Allow to cool on the pan for at least 5 minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack. Cool completely before frosting.