The Berry French Toast Casserole has been tried and liked a lot! Thanks to
Food Free from ALL Top 8 Allergens + MORE Nicole Brown · · for sharing this recipe.
My favorite French toast casserole recipe!!!
Top 8 Allergen free!!
This breakfast recipe is so good and can easily be made paleo with paleo bread and 1/4 cup honey. I love the fluffy texture, sweetness of the coconut & honey, and tartness of the berries Makes 6-8 servings.
- 1 loaf LNB bread or homemade bread cut into 1 inch cubes
- 5 eggs, whisked (or 1/2 cup of cornstarch dissolved in 1 cup non dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups full fat coconut milk or other non dairy milk if allergic to coconut
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TB vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 or crockpot to low.
- Pour the bread chunks and berries into a 9×11 dish or an oval crockpot.
- Pour whisked eggs over bread mixture.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour over the bread mixture.
- Bake 45 mins or till top is crispy golden brown and toothpick comes clean. OR Cook in crockpot on low for 4-6 hours. (crockpot won’t crisp the top as much, but it will be extra moist and toothpick come out clean)
- Serve while warm. Top with powdered sugar and a bit more honey or maple syrup, if desired.