Can’t wait to try it!!
Latasha M Vandermeer Warren2h · Monkey Bread
• 1 ¼ cup sugar
• 1 heaping tablespoon cinnamon
• 1 cup melted butter
• 2 cans southern style buttermilk biscuits (16 biscuits)
1. Pour cinnamon and sugar into a plastic storage bag.
2. Remove biscuits from package cut each one into 4ths.
3. Place the biscuits pieces, 6-7 at a time into the cinnamon and sugar and shake until well coated.
4. Place biscuit pieces into a well greased bundt pan.
5. In a large measuring cup, melt the butter in the microwave. Once melted and warm, pour the remainder of the sugar mixture into the butter and stir for 30 seconds until the sugar starts to melt.
6. Pour over the biscuits. Shake the pan to make sure the butter gets down in between all of the biscuits.
7. Bake for 35 minutes at 350.
Let it sit for 10 mins before serving!